CTLA Wants to Hear From You
Do you have a legislative policy fix that you believe will help protect people and right wrongs across the state? Do you think CTLA should consider bringing this idea to the Colorado Legislature?
Then CTLA wants to hear from you.
The 2023 Legislative Idea Submission link has officially opened, and our legislative team is eagerly standing by to hear what issues our members would like to be included on our political agenda.
CTLA members protect people and right wrongs. One way to do this is through fair laws that benefit the Coloradans over corporations. If you have an idea for a legislative change that would benefit you and your clients let us know by filling out this form.
Our political advocacy aims to:
- Right the wrongs in Colorado law that put corporate interests over the people;
- Protect Colorado people from bad actors;
- Uphold the civil justice system;
- Educate stakeholders and the public on CTLA interests; and
- Develop and expand strategic partnerships with like-minded advocacy groups.
Please fill out this form its in entirety and it will be reviewed by our legislative team when they meet this fall to finalize our legislative agenda.
We thank you for your input and involvement and look forward to advocating for the Colorado civil justice system in the 2023 legislative session.